Granite Fabricator and Installer
- Full Time
- Wages according to experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S
Cut or carve stone according to diagrams and patterns with the availability to work at different places.
- Verify depths and dimensions of cuts or carvings to ensure adherence to specifications, blueprints, or models, using measuring instruments.
- Move fingers over surfaces of carvings to ensure smoothness of finish.
- Shape, trim, or touch up roughed-out designs with appropriate tools to finish carvings.
- Lay out designs or dimensions from sketches or blueprints on stone surfaces, by freehand or by transferring them from tracing paper, using scribes or chalk and measuring instruments.
- Cut, shape, and finish rough blocks on building or monumental stone, according to diagrams or blueprints
Information: (915) 270-1767